2009年3月3日 星期二

Design Development

After viewing the environmental measurement data of the lab, I confirmed my design direction.
Originally, in my opinion, the most serious problems were the temperature and humidity, but by the measurement data, it seems not the greatest impact. In contrast, the most serious problem is the ventilation; and shading problem is serious as well, but could be resolved in many ways.
Therefore, the design is for me the two main questions; proposed solutions.
I have proposed five different options to address these issues (the following 6 sketch)

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Chang

    I like your sketches to the topic in their precision and clarity. But similar as in mondays presentation it would be great to now understand better how the designs you propose affect the target measurements you are interested in - you maybe able to set up some simple simulations to establish a relation between facade geoemtry and anticipated results. I think you are working with Regina and I think she has some ideas on possible ways to do this

    Axel

    回覆刪除