2009年2月10日 星期二

Presentation

We presented the research and the main question yesterday.
Although my presentation is not very well, but the instructors and tutors are still gave me a lots of comments about my subject.
Here is the link to my presentation:
Feb09th-2009_StandUpArchitecture

I think the comments from Andre and Michela yesterday were really helpful.
I have to focus on one aspect of the facade performance. It's not so clear which the problem i interested most in my presentation, but the environmental issues.
According to my own experience in the building of the Architecture Department, I think the natural light in building is very interesting. And i discover a daylight problem in the building, the sun light will directly through the existing facade and occur indoors in the morning and afternoon, this would be the main problem i need to solve.

沒有留言:

張貼留言