2009年2月17日 星期二

Search for the topic of interesting

Last Thursday I have the first meeting with my Research tutor, Regina. During the meeting, i indicated the idea of renovating the old facade or make a new skin to improve the quality of interior space. In this way, i would like to focus on some environmental issues like sunlight, temperature, humidity, and for analysis to find out the problems. Then figure out the solution, suppose to be a new facade system.
Regina also make a number of recommendations
for my ideas about improving the quality of indoor environment. She noticed that the effects of the sunlight is not the most serious problem, with a focus on improving the overall temperature, humidity are more important; and there are now many ways to renovate can achieve my purpose, she suggested that I must clarify the ideas for improving the facade system in this regard.
In addition, Regina also think I can try to compare the
performance of new facade under different climate system conditions, such as comparative European and Asian climate patterns.
Here’s a link to my presentation :
Stand Up Architecture 20090212

1 則留言:

  1. Thanks Chang for the update on the meeting with Regina, I agree as we discussed also on monday with the need to define your facade changes with respect to the room comfort factors you want to influence. Of course it may help to limit them to a few to not overwhelm you.

    Axel
    (Also, is there a way to change date and buttons in your blog to English as I am not sure what dates you posted things, nor do I know what button I am pressing, difficult to operate it that way to comment)

    回覆刪除